Paraben and preservative free, this gentle face scrub with a natural aromatic of mandarin oranges formulated especially for delicate skin with allantoin helps to soothe sensitive skin while non-abrasive jojoba micro beads gently sweep away surface dead skin cells. Natural soy bean extract and vitamin E nourish skin to silky smoothness. Powerful patented anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. Leaves skin ultra soft, visibly healthy and radiant.
Key Ingredient & Benefits:
White, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Derived from the beanlike seeds of the desert shrub, it contains vitamin E, fatty acids and phospholipids which help to reduce transepidermal water loss, aiding in the restoration of the skin's natural lipid barrier.
- Mandarin Orange Extract - Derived from the rind of the fruit, it acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant. Contains citrus bioflavonoids (hesperidin, rutin, and naringin) which reduce the skin's inflammatory response by strengthening the walls of blood vessels and aids vitamin C to rebuild collagen, increasing the skin's overall natural healing abilities.
- Soybean Seed Extract - Derived from the annual plant of China, it contains oleic and linolenic fatty acids, vitamin E and isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, which have protective functions by stimulating the production of the skin's structural components increasing firmness and elasticity.
- Allantoin - Derived from the root of the comfrey plant, native to Europe and temperate areas of Asia. Allantoin acts as a keratolytic agent, which is used to soften the epidermis. It stimulates the growth of healthy tissue to improve skin's moisture binding capacity, aids in healing and improves skin irritations.
- Vitamin E - A lipid soluble vitamin, naturally found in plant leaves, cereal germ oils and milk. It is known for its antioxidant and moisturizing properties.